- Tech Field Day: Networking Field Day 19
- Cisco FutureWAN ’18 EMEA: (local copy)
- Gestalt IT:
- The On-Premise IT Roundtable, The Traditional Office is Dying
- The Network Collective:
- Packet Pushers: Network Virtual Design Clinic 4 (AMA Panel)
- Gestalt IT:
- The Network Union:
- What Options Do 5G WAN Services Bring to Business? An examination of the transition from LTE to 5G and the impact it is expected to have on future WAN architectures.
- The 2019 IT Manager’s Large Enterprise Guide to Global SD WAN (ghostwritten). An overview of technologies and considerations when managing and deploying global networks with SD WAN including examining the question of whether or not MPLS and private WAN connections are still necessary.
- An IT Manager’s Perspective: What is SD-WAN? (ghostwritten)
- An IT Manager’s Perspective: How to Buy Managed SD-WAN Services? Things to consider from a business perspective.
- Is Your Business Considering Managed SD-WAN Services? An examination of some of the business drivers behind contracting a managed SD WAN service.
- Comparison of SD WAN Vendor Capabilities. A look at controller architecture, VPN routing architectures, and other features across different SD WAN vendor platforms.
- Where Does SD WAN Over MPLS Fit in Today’s Networks? Why MPLS is still relevant
withtoday’s SD-WAN architectures.
- What are the Options for Private WAN Infrastructure? (ghostwritten). Overview of Layer 1 leased lines, Layer 2 connections like dark fiber and optical wavelength services, VPLS, MPLS L3VPN, IPsec, and more.
- How to Select Your Next WAN Provider? An overview of migrating your company’s WAN to a new provider including requirements gathering, technology evaluation, project management, the Request For Proposal (RFP) process, and actual migration.
- An Overview of VLL: Virtual Leased Lines. An explanation of different kinds of Metro Ethernet services and topologies.
- Managed SD-WAN Services with Cisco Meraki and Viptela. A high-level overview and comparison of using Merki and Viptela SD-WAN features.
- How to Book a Meraki SD WAN Demo (ghostwritten). Overview of SD-WAN specific to Cisco Meraki.
- What are Meraki SD WAN Limitations?
- Managed Ethernet Access Services. An overview of different kinds of Ethernet Layer 2 services including technology and hardware differentiation along with different design aspects.
- Hybrid WAN. A product page centered around SD-WAN that describes how different kinds of connectivity (MPLS/VPLS, private circuits, wireless/5G) support a high-performance network design.
Please contact me for professional writing engagements: firstname.lastname@example.org