- Tech Field Day: Networking Field Day 19
- Cisco FutureWAN ’18 EMEA: (local copy)
- The Network Collective: SD-WAN Beyond the Hype
- The Network Collective: The Value of Certifications
- Gestalt IT:
- The Network Union:
- What Options Do 5G WAN Services Bring to Business? An examination of the transition from LTE to 5G and the impact it is expected to have on future WAN architectures.
- An IT Manager’s Perspective: What is SD-WAN? (ghostwritten)
- An IT Manager’s Perspective: How to Buy Managed SD-WAN Services? Things to consider from a business perspective.
- Comparison of SD WAN Vendor Capabilities. A look at controller architecture, VPN routing architectures, and other features across different SD WAN vendor platforms.
- Where Does SD WAN Over MPLS Fit in Today’s Networks? Why MPLS is still relevant
withtoday’s SD-WAN architectures.
- What are the Options for Private WAN Infrastructure? (ghostwritten). Overview of Layer 1 leased lines, Layer 2 connections like dark
fiberand optical wavelength services, VPLS, MPLS L3VPN, IPsec, and more.
Please contact me for professional writing engagements: firstname.lastname@example.org